Re: Ski Trip to Italy 5 -11 April 2020
We are proposing to bring back an amazing proud tradition at Stantonbury International School by taking a group of up to 40 students to the north of Italy for a 6-night skiing trip. Students will be able to enjoy the fantastic facilities of ‘Sestriere’ ski resort and have the opportunity to be taught by a qualified instructor for 5 days of skiing. We have decided to use a company called ‘InspireSport’ who will organise the trip and arrange the day to day plans.
Students will travel by coach and flights and will be supervised by staff at all times. The dates of the trip will be from Sunday 5– Saturday 11 April 2020. There are only 40 spaces available for this visit.
In case you missed it, please see this presentation from our Ski 2020 Information Evening
The visit is likely to include the following programme:
- UK Airport Transfers
- Return flights by a scheduled airline to Italy
- Return airport transfers and in-resort transfers
- Baggage allowance per passenger (checked bag of 10-20kg, plus 1 carry on)
- 6 nights in resort at the Hotel Duchi d’Aosta
- Full board basis breakfast, evening meal and daily packed lunches provided – the 1st meal is dinner on day one and the final meal is breakfast on day 7
- 5 days skiing
- 4 hours tuition per day from fully qualified English-speaking instructors
- Full lift passes
- 5 days hire of skis, boots and poles
- 5 days hire of helmets
- Services of a 24/7 inspireski ski rep to stay with you for the entire duration of the tour
- Evening entertainment programme to include Swimming, Ice Skating and a Pizza Night
- Fully Comprehensive Snow Sports Insurance
- Local taxes, airport taxes and security levies
- ATOL / ABTA bonding for complete peace of mind
To cover the full cost of the visit we request £932 per student. This covers the cost of transport, supervision and any entrance fees. Financial support will be made available for students who receive ‘Free School Meals.’ The School Charging and Remissions Policy is available on our website and can be requested in hard copy from Student Services.
If you would like to reserve a place for your son/daughter then please pay a deposit of £100 using Parent Pay. The payment window will open on Wednesday 3 April 2019 at 11am and close at 3pm on Thursday 25 April 2019. As there are only 40 spaces available for this trip, places will be given on a first served basis.
If would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Assistant Head and Head of Trips and Visits firstname.lastname@example.org